The month of April is membership renewal month for the MACDL! Many of you have already renewed your memberships and access to members-only content on our website at our annual banquet, and we thank you! In case you missed our banquet, you can renew your membership now either online or by check.
Renewal for Current Members:
- First log into your account.
- Check your account expiration date (listed on the right sidebar after you log in). If your account is set to expire in May of 2015, you have already renewed! There is no need to do anything. You’ve already signed up or we’ve received your renewal.
- If your account expiration date is May of 2014, you should renew your membership.
- To renew, simply click on the Join Today Button or the Join Us Link (You must be logged in first!).
- Select your level of membership, and click the associated Buy Now button.
- Upon payment, your username will be automatically upgraded to the new membership level for 2014-2015.
Or you may Download our New Member/Renewal Application Here (PDF – Requires Adobe Reader) to pay by check and we will upgrade your membership manually.
Our 2013 MACDL Softball Team defended justice on the ball diamond this summer (mostly)! Be sure to check out their Softball Updates Blog and Photo Gallery to learn all about their successes, trials, tribulations, and antics on the field!
As a benefit of your membership, you can read news and related information about legislative efforts of the MACDL and other related organizations which affect the practice of criminal defense in Minnesota. Our legislative committee met last month, and their report is now available on the Legislative Updates page for our members!Read More