The month of April is membership renewal month for the MACDL! Many of you have already renewed your memberships and access to members-only content on our website at our annual banquet, and we thank you! In case you missed our banquet, you can renew your membership now either online or by check.
Renewal for Current Members:
- First log into your account.
- Check your account expiration date (listed on the right sidebar after you log in). If your account is set to expire in May of 2014, you have already renewed! There is no need to do anything. You’ve already signed up or we’ve received your renewal.
- If your account expiration date is May of 2013, you should renew your membership.
- To renew, simply click on the Join Today Button or the Join Us Link (You must be logged in first!).
- Select your level of membership, and click the associated Buy Now button.
- Upon payment, your username will be automatically upgraded to the new membership level for 2013-2014.
Or you may Download our New Member/Renewal Application Here (PDF – Requires Adobe Reader) to pay by check and we will upgrade your membership manually.
MACDL Legislative Committee Members and Friends,
Please save the date:
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2013, at 11:30 a.m.
Further information with a location and an agenda will follow.Read More
As a benefit of your membership, you can read news and related information about legislative efforts of the MACDL and other related organizations which affect the practice of criminal defense in Minnesota. Our legislative committee met last month, and their report is now available on the Legislative Updates page for our members!Read More
The Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers website is up and functional, but currently still experiencing construction. Enjoy the site as it evolves both visually and in its content and offerings!Read More